LATEST UPDATE: 11 Nov 2008
TOTAL POSTERS: 57
Updated with new ones as they are created.
Created by yours truly. (Blog address added to posters on Kean’s prompting.)
Click to view and save full versions. Images and free for forwarding, use on blogs/sites and other reproduction. Show your friends. Spread them around.
Kudos to Macam Macam Ada and kchan for linkage.
1) Correct - Wikipedia on Lingam Tape, Youtube video search
2) Chinese Blood - Police Warn Against Race Baiting in 2008 General Election (Like That’s Gonna Stop UMNO)
3) Street Protest - Penang: Massive Illegal UMNO Street Mob Protests Anti-NEP
4) Malayan Union - Najib Tun Razak Says Street Demonstrations Such As Bersih Rally Not Part of Malaysian Culture, Conveniently Forgets Malayan Union Protests
5) Insulting Royalty – Sultans, Politics and MBs – Another Giant Kayu Balak in UMNO’s Eye
6) Police Restraint - 2007 Bersih Rally – Super Cover Up Job by Government and Mainstream Media (with link to video evidence)
7) BN Selangor - Barisan Nasional Selangor Shredding Documents Photos
8.) Irrelevance – Wikipedia on Malaysian Parliamentary seats 2008
9) Happy 72nd Birthday - Wikipedia on Sammy Vellu
10) National Hero – Economics Quiz – What Malaysian Political Party Are You?, Malaysian Astronaut Cosmonaut Angkasawan and joking reference to Captain America
11) National Car - 70% tariff on imports and Wikipedia on Malaysia’s killer car tariffs, duties and taxes
12) Let Comatose Tigers Lie - PROTON loses top spot to PERODUA, EPF ownership of shares and Billions poured into PROTON
13) Your Oil Money - Economics Quiz – What Malaysian Political Party Are You?, Sarawak gets only 5% royalty from its petroleum and 1970 Sabah richest state, today poorest state
(The above is an animated gif. If it does not animate, click to view it by itself.)
14) Dialogue - Youtube Video Warning For Namewee (Negarakuku)
15) House of Worship - Bobjots: Orang Asli Church Demolishment
16) Do Not Disturb – Bumiputera Malaysia: Abdullah Ahmad Badawi sleeps when Malaysia is not OK
17) I Has A Nap - Bumiputera Malaysia: Abdullah Ahmad Badawi sleeps when Malaysia is not OK and based on this lol:
18.) Dialogue 2 - Megaton Punch! UMNO Supporters Punch Guangming Daily Press Photographer
19) Keris Hero - Police Warn Against Race Baiting in 2008 General Election (Like That’s Gonna Stop UMNO) and Guitar Hero video game
20) My Pokémons - Lee Jeok: Malaysian Cabinet 2008 Chart and based on this lol:
21) Officer On Duty – Lim Kit Siang on crime rate increase during Badawi’s four years and Bumiputera Malaysia: Abdullah Ahmad Badawi sleeps when Malaysia is not OK
22) Khalwat Alert - Perak Religious Department to Continue Raids on Hotels, and made more relevant by Beware: Khalwat for you, too
23) Our Next PM? – Badawi names Najib as his successor. If so, please kill me before I kill myself or his policies kill the nation. This guy…
24) M.A.H.A.T.H.I.R 1 - Mahathir asks Badawi to resign recently, and long history at Sean the Man: Mahathir vs Abdullah Badawi
25) M.A.H.A.T.H.I.R 2 - Saya Zalim Anwar Video: Dr. Mahathir Admits Arresting Anwar Ibrahim Without Cause? and based on joke from Seventh Rangers (Mechanized). (Boy, he sure doesn’t like his Deputy PMs eh?)
26) Khairys Angels - Wikipedia on Khairy Jamaluddin and Mat Rempit, MageP’s Lab: Mat Cemerlang’s clubs and Malaysiakini: Putera Umno’s glorification of Mat Rempit ludicrous. Title is a play on Hells Angels.
27) Not News - Haris Ibrahim has a concise summary of the blinders the MSM wears. 20,000 rallying at Anwar Ibrahim’s return to politics, and all the Government Enslaved Media (GEM) can focus on is the police response to it. But can’t really blame them, because if anyone dares cover it properly, they get their newspaper banned.
28.) National Service - IAmMalaysian on NS deaths which gets some info from Wikipedia, and NS doesn’t fulfill its main purpose of building unity.
29) Ketuanan Cina - See the titular post Ketuanan Cina and Ketuanan Melayu. Compare with Posters 2 and 19. The Chinese supremacist featured is Lu Bu.
30) Khairy Jamaluddin - See his blog here. Ironic because he called bloggers – you guessed it! – monkeys! See here and here for details. Excellent monkey pic from National Geographic.
31) Public Enemy #1 - Raja Petra Kamarudin Chooses Jail Rather Than Pay RM 5,000 Bail
32) Last Words -Latest Malaysian National Service Death, 9 May 2008. See also Poster #28 and its references.
33) May 13, 1969 - This one was a gift to Jed Yoong after she expressed her initial disbelief that a certain newspaper editor could trivialize May 13 as catching dragonflies. See A Day of Infamy That’s So Infamous, No One Knows What Happened Actually for facts.
34) 22 Is Less Than 5 - See Dr M Quits UMNO, Blames Badawi For 22 Years of Mahathirism
35) 22 < 5 - Same as above, only using mathematical symbols.
36) Temptresses - Mockery of claims made in School Uniform Causes Rape: Malaysian Pervert Group Leers at Underage Schoolgirls, Assumes Every Other Male is Just as Deviant
37) Preventing Rape - Refresh your memory at Veiling the Uncovered Meat
38) African Bumiputra - Although the Chinese in South Africa have one sixth the history as Chinese in Malaysia, they beat us to it. See Even Chinese in South Africa Considered ‘African Bumiputera’
39) Rape Deterrence – See the titular post Rape Deterrence’. Be sure to compare with Poster 36 and 37 above.
40) Whodunit? – See Seven Conspiracy Theories of the Anwar Sodomy Allegations and the major news shakeup of Anwar Accused of New Sodomy.
(The above has occassional problems loading. Click it to view it by itself.)
41) Our Next PM? Statement – See major shocker Anwar: Najib Had Sex With Altantuya, Had Her Murdered To Shut Her Up!!!!
42) Our Next PM? C4 – Same as preceding.
43) Whodunit? 2 – See P. Balasubramaniam Retracts Statutory Declaration: Najib Didn’t Have Sex With Altantuya!
44) Class – Yeah, observe their high moral standards at Susan Loone – UMNO’s pornographic acts during nomination day.
45) DRaMa – Here we go again… Drama-laaah, Dr M! Mahathir Now Thinking of Rejoining UMNO
46) Monty Python – The Sun, Sin Chew Daily, Suara Keadilan Issued Show Cause Letters For ‘Sensitive Issues’
47) & 48) Pendatang – Pendatang (that is, Datuk Ahmad Ismail)
49) to 53) I Survived (Teresa Kok version) – They Survived ISA Detention! which has versions with the names of the survivors (Tan Choon Heng, Teresa Kok, Lim kit Siang, Kapral Singh)
54) Silence Him – Free Raja Petra Kamarudin Tribute Poster
55) Utusan Malaysia – Utusan Malaysia Issues Unsubtle Death Threat Against Teresa Kok, Defended by Rocky Bru
56) I Survived (RPK version) - Raja Petra Kamarudin Survived the ISA!
57) Khalid Abu Bakar - Did the Police Move in During Negaraku? Watch Video, You Decide