My views on welfare are simple.
Those who need the help, should receive it.
However, those who do not need the help, must be denied it.
A single mother who is doing her best to provide for and take care of her child should receive ample aid.
Freeloading jerks like these should not (but they still do) receive a single penny.
A boot up the backside is more justified for these layabouts:
- Deadbeat family raking in 5 times a teacher’s salary for doing nothing, plus free housing and breakfast delivery
- Al Qaeda’s ambassador to Europe living a free man in an £800,000 house on £50,000 of taxpayer money a year
- Jerk who gets £29,096 a year in benefits for being jobless, having 12++ children and criticizing the same government that pays his undeserved welfare cheques
- Al Qaeda operative who will get £12,000 a year in welfare benefits for the rest of his life and make taxpayers pay for 24-hour surveillance
- Ten-time child sex abuser illegal immigrant who will live on £200,000 taxpayer money after being jailed for 5 1/2 years, because judge refuses to deport him on the grounds that he ‘isn’t a threat’
- Government-subsidized ‘slum’ dweller with 60-inch TV set… Who complains about how little she gets for free
- This couple with with 7 kids getting £42,000 a year in benefits and refusing to get a job (because, why should they?)
Compare this soldier who returns to duty despite being blinded and losing both legs!
Though conservatives are more opposed to welfare policies (mostly because of rampant freeloading leading to laziness and perpetual cycles of poverty), they actually give more to deserving charities than the ‘care about the needy’ liberals!
There’s a huge difference between voting to give other people’s money to the needy and actually digging into your own pocket for change.