Ah, the British – stalwart upholders of the gentlemanly ways of chivalry, noble blue-blooded values, self-sacrifice, the stiff upper lip, and bulldogged determination.
Once upon a time.
In stark and shocking contrast to the selfless heroics of the World War II British, who fought the Axis forces tooth and nail in Europe, Asia, and even in the death camps…
Today’s British are forbidden from even upholding the most basic moral and civil acts.
Did I say British? At the rate they’re going to ban their own cultural, legal and religious heritage in favour of everyone else’s, soon there won’t be anything British left about Britain.
- Banning people from displaying St George’s Cross in case it ‘racistly’ offends those who don’t support England in the World Cup
- St. George, Patron Saint of England, no longer allowed to be celebrated because he is ‘offensive’ to Muslims
- Royal Navy commanded not to arrest murderous pirates because it would infringe on their ‘human rights’
- 35-year-old woman beats 10-year-old boy with an iron bar, the boy gets investigated for racist hate crime
- Soldier banned from entering Harrod’s on Remembrance Day in case his uniform makes some people upset
If that doesn’t make you righteously outraged enough, look here where convicted terrorists and lazy, jobless bums are paid thousands of taxpayer Pound Sterling by the British government.
And if you want an even more comprehensive list which includes such sickening truths as how its hospitals starve and kill patients and its leaders surrender British culture to sharia and riot threats, then head on over to Moonbattery’s coverage list.
If World War II had only taken place in modern times, the cowering and quivering British wimps would have accepted Hitler’s offer of peace in exchange for letting the rest of Europe be crushed under the Nazi boot.
And if any stalwart Englishman tried to rescue bedraggled French refugees, he’d be hauled up to court and charged for breaking some Moonbatty law or other.
Winston Churchill would not be proud – that is, if any Briton still remembers who he, since he has been removed from British schoolbooks, 1/4 of Britons think he was a fictioal character, and 1/3 of youths think he was merely the first man on the moon.
No wonder 200,000 British are abandoning the country while 574,000 immigrants take their places.
Formerly Great Britian – we miss you.
PS. James Gonzalez writes to The Star about an email from his friend in a European nation saying the same things.