Why is this the perfect pick to beat out the laughable Obama-Biden team for the Presidency?
1) Obama’s camp can’t attack her less-than-weighty total of political experience without calling attention to Barack ‘143 days’ Obama‘s own inexperience… Particularly because she has more experience than Obama and Biden. (Heck, who doesn’t have more experience than Obama?)
UPDATE: Too late, Obama himself already pointed out his own inexperience – twice over!
2) She’s a woman! McCain geniusly picks someone who will draw all the 18 million rightfully outraged Hillary Clinton supporters away from Obama to support the potential first female Vice President… And perhaps even the first female President of the United States! (Hey, McCain’s 72 years old… Just saying, y’know?) If attacks on Obama are automatically racist – no matter how valid and factually based – then any attacks on Palin must be sexist!
3)Obama’s never-classy camp has to be extra careful with attacks on Palin, a pretty young woman, after the brush with sexism they had over Hillary.
4) She’s young and fresh, to offset McCain’s old and establishment.
5) She’s a true-blooded Conservative and a committed Christian, a member of an Assemblies of God church no less.
8) She drives the Left into a frenzied rage of dirt-digging and smear-tossing… Yet none of the accusations stick, because she is squeaky, Christian clean! All they have is ranting Kossacks and clear as day media bias.
Us publisher Jann Wenner is a prominent Obama donor.
9) Dr. James Dobson of Focus on the Family okays her.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Must-see video of Palin’s acceptance speech, where she pays tribute to Hillary and the ’18 million cracks left in the highest glass ceiling’:
Pro-Palin video by supporters:
McCain campaign ad comparing Palin to no-experience Obama, ‘Alaska Maverick’:
On a tip from wits0, via Free Republic which has a higher res version:
And editorial cartoon tributes available at Sarah Palin Tribute Editorial Cartoons.