I was asked the other day – Why do I like to bash Obama?
I didn’t give a proper or complete answer, but here goes:
1) Abortion. I totally disagree with his 100% pro-abortion stance, his voting against providing medical care for babies that survive abortions, his view that babies are a PUNISHMENT, and his refusal to publicly proclaim his stance on unborn life.
2) Shallow Christian faith. Liberals and Democrats who are ‘Christians’ in general have very nominal faith as compared to Conservatives and Republicans. (And some are outright disdainful of Christianity.) Just look at who the Evangelicals and Bible Belt vote for (i.e. Bush). Obama is, incredibly, even more shallow and cynical about Christianity – treating it like a means to accomplish his own political and personal ends. A short sample:
For 20 years attended a church that follows the skewed Black Liberation Theology (”If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him.”)
For 20 years listened to the preaching of a reverend who is known for shouting “God d*mn America!”.
Adheres to his own nuanced interpretation of Old Testament laws the Sermon on the Mount.
He is also ardently pro-homosexuality.
3) His associates and supporters. People whom he has looked up to, worked with, and who adore him include a racist preacher who wants God to d*mn America, terrorists who planted bombs aimed at civilians (details through links here), slum lords, the despotic North Korean government, Communists and fans of mass-murderers, and various extremist Islamic terror groups. You seriously have to wonder WHY these people prefer an Obama Presidency.
4) His constant lying and condescension. He will say one thing to garner support from one group of listeners, then say the exact opposite to garner support from others. As recorded on video. Yet he claims he never said those things, acting as if the public were fools and ignoramuses. He has said as much before.
5) His policies in general. As I have blogged before, there are at least seven ways Obama will be bad for the world. Eight if you include the ways in which he contributed to the financial crisis.
And there are many more reasons, such as his utter lack of leadership experience (a mere 143 days!), proven incompetence in administration and arrogant ignorance of basic knowledge about world politis, but the above five are the ones I feel most strongly about.
Baby killer. Un-Christian. Dangerous. Ethics-less. Detrimental.
So yes, I bash Obama because I enjoy it. But that doesn’t mean I’m shallow, petty and vindictive, attacking Obama arbitrarily and doing so on a whim and a fancy.
The reasons I choose Obama to bash, over anyone else, is because of all the things he does and all the things he stands for.
I bash Obama because I oppose him for very solid and logical reasons.
And if you read the links I included above, perhaps you’d be inclined to agree with me.
See also the list of factors on this post.
PS. And you can forward this post to others too as a summary of reasons why NOT to vote for Obama tomorrow.
(Kudos to Moonbattery for featurage!)