The Hilariously Random Musings Of Everyday People
All of these were taken from Ruminations.com, so don’t crucify me for not giving credit where credit is due.
3. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
6. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
8. Do you remember when you were a kid playing Nintendo and it wouldn’t work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ’s. We just figured it out. Today’s kids are soft.
9. There is a great need for sarcasm font.
14. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
15. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I’m trying to finish a text.
17. Was learning cursive really necessary?
18. Lol has gone from meaning, “laugh out loud” to “I have nothing else to say”.
22. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear what they said?
29. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
31. Bad decisions make good stories
36. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you’ve made up your mind that you just aren’t doing anything productive for the rest of the day.
51. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey – but I’d bet my ass everyone can find and push the Snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time every time…
52. It really p*sses me off when I want to read a story on CNN.com and the link takes me to a video instead of text.